Thursday, December 3, 2015

Blackhead Removal Kit

Blackhead Remover Kit by Aotearoa Beauty, Comedone Extractor Tools
You can find it on Amazon Here.
#AotearoaBeauty

I am really impressed by this little kit. The outside is leather like and the inside is a felt like liner. The whole kit and all pieces are packed all together very nicely and contained in the zipper pouch. It is compact and lightweight. I would have to say that it is something that everyone should have one of. Not necessarily something you would use daily, but it is nice to have on hand when you do end up needing it. It would be easy to travel with too because of the compact size and weight. 



What really actually impressed me most is the tools. They are all one piece and sturdy. Being all one single piece tool is a benefit. You can safely clean and sterilize the tools for the next use. There are various sized tools. So you are sure to be able to find a size to fit your needs. This is one I would recommend based on the quality of the tools alone. The case is just an added bonus. I was provided this kit as part of a promotion to test and give my honest and unbiased review. These are my own opinions based on me having the item in hand and personally using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment