Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gel Pens

US Art Supply 48ct Jewelescent Gel Pens
You can find it on Amazon Here.
#usartsupply

Have you discovered the mysterious and new and fun trend called adult coloring? If not, well you should give it a try. Many people use coloring as an outlet to relax and relieve stress. A mindless task to clear the days craziness. This big pack of gel pens is just about all you will need to finish your coloring or art project. 



There are classic, jewel, glitter, mixed, and pastel tones. I found the caps were not too hard to remove, which can sometimes be a pain in the butt when you are in the zone. More of an annoyance than anything. But that is not a problem with these pens. They are a fine tip to a slim medium depending on the amount of pressure you are applying to the tip of the pen. I found that I liked that because I was able to do very detailed coloring in small spaces. 

I don’t find any issues with these gel pens. They consistently write, are true to their color, and do not bleed through even simple plain printer paper. All that and knowing they are acid free have me confident that they are a quality pen that will last many pictures and projects down the road.




I received these gel pens at a discount in exchange for an unbiased, honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment