Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pashoshi Baby Bandana Bibs


Bandana Bibs by Pashoshi
You can find them Here.
#pashoshibaby


Pashoshi baby bandana bibs. It seems that within the past month or so that these style of bibs have become all the rave. There has been an obvious jump in popularity. This is one style that I can honestly say that have never considered until now. I'm not sure why though. Anyway when I seen these come available to review I jumped at the chance to try out something new.


I have to say that these are pretty amazing. They are amazingly soft. No. Joke. And it is a plus that they have actual boy designs. Not just obviously gender neutral colors/designs. But an actual boy geared set. Not that there is anything wrong with unisex or gender neutral thing. It is just nice to find a boy set. It seems I'm always finding cute girl items and rarely boy things. But back to the bibs. They are really nice. They are turned and topstitched. Nothing wrong with that it is just a difference of style between t&t and surging the edges. I personally do not have a preference in either finishing. These are a pretty decent size too. I have to say that honestly it is the arrow pattern that totally had me giddy. I love the arrow pattern! If you are not a babywearer you might not know all about the CA (cultural appropriation) debate going on within this past year. That is for a whole 'nother post.. or even a full on blog, but not from me.


So, super soft, love the patterns, the snaps in the back are secure, and they are nicely sized. This particular set came with a pacifier clip and a cup/bottle tether. I don't use pacifiers (not my choice but baby boy will not take one). I don't know much about the company. But the product seems to be of a decent quality. I would buy from them in the future. Specially since my sister is due to have her first baby in 2 months!



I received these bibs from the company for testing and review. There has been no compensation for my review.













No comments:

Post a Comment