Monday, January 11, 2016

Tutu

Baby Tutu
You can find it Here.
#Babytutu






The fit to this tutu is on the larger size, but it could easily be pinned or bunched to fit skinny kiddos. The waist band is not like other tutus where it is wrapped around and tied to an elastic bit. This one is sewn together with a satin edging. I find this is less irritating on the bellies of kids. Other than that it is a simple design with a straight cut at the bottom. It is not totally see thru, but it is not overstuffed and full, again like the tied kind. I personally like this style better. It looks like it is less from the 80's that way. I was provided this tutu complimentary in exchange for my review. I have no relationship with the seller.



Update: The picture has been fixed. Not sure what happened with that but thanks for letting me know! Also, the tutu has still survived life with a 2 year old. No complaints!































12 comments:

  1. I am not seeing the picture of the tutu. I'll have to check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seeing any photos, but I'm going to check back later as it sounds cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, wish I could see the picture. I am sure it was adorable!

    http://mommygonetropical.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tutus are fun! Wish I had a little girl to put them on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babies look super adorable in tutus! My daughter still loves wearing tutus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love a tutu?! I know both my daughters do! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, to have daughters. I only have boys so have never bought a tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos aren't showing up, but I'll bet they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see a picture but I love tutus

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also wish there was a picture. Tutus are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wasn't able to see the photo of the tutu on your site, but clicked the Amazon link to check, and it's really cute. I love that it comes in different colours!

    ReplyDelete