Saturday, January 30, 2016

Update & New "Adult" Blog






So as you may have noticed I've not posted anything in awhile. The cooler weather has left everyone sick. And then once one kid gets better it comes around again for round 2 and 3. My hands are raw from sanitizer and cleaning. But when everyone shares spoons, straws and who knows what.. there is just not enough cleaning that can get rid of all this junk. Although I'm sure that there are new strains of ick cycling through the schools as well.. and they are picking it up from there too. 

Also, I have decided to start an "adult" blog. I have a whole bunch of adult toys I've been reviewing and I think that it might be better to start its own review blog. So if you are interested, and NOT offended by adult items hop on over. Over the next week or so it may appear wonky. I'll be updating and refining before a full launch. 


Click here for the Adult blog ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment