Monday, January 25, 2016

Rosewood Wine Bottle Opener and Aerator

Rosewood Wine Bottle Opener and Aerator
You can find the Opener Here and the Aerator Here.
#VinOrama




I have had every intention of having this review up and ready for all of you sooner but it seems the winter sicknesses have proven to be quite horrid this season. I had hoped our household would be immune to all the junk, but sadly that has not happened. In fact it has seemed that it is cycling through our home every 3 weeks. But here it is, better late than never.

We are wine makers. We first started off on this adventure after we had made our own beer for a while. We started making dark wines, but I am mainly the wine drinker in the household and I do not care for dark wines much at all. So we switched to fruity light wines. Our first batch, and by far hands down the BEST we have made was a banana pineapple blend. To. Die. For. It had to have been beginners luck because there is so much that could have gone wrong with that first batch.

Now that we have a few varieties of wines aging or are ready it is time to enjoy them. I'm also not opposed to store bought wines by any means. In fact my fav store bought wine is the Barefoot Moscato.

So now it is time to enjoy. While sometimes I will have a glass or 3 while watching football.. Go Pack GO! I do find that I often enjoy it at night after the kids are in bed and I am enjoying a good read or reviewing. I must also say that while I do have wine glasses... and nice ones now (see a previous review!) I sometimes keep it klassy by drinking it in my Rainforest Cafe mug, my Prudes to Nudes (which is way better with warm beverages), or my Australia mug.

Sometimes I get people lol'ing.. but hay. I keep it real. I'm a mom to 6 and I work full time. I'm lucky to even have a clean glass some days. But enough about me and my mugs. This set is pretty cool and deserves its time.

So whether or not I am mugging some wine or going full out with actual wine glasses, I CAN keep it classy with this beautiful opener. The aerator is just that. Nothing hugely special about it. It performs as it should and it hasn't broken or anything for being plastic. Now the Corkscrew, that is pretty cool. It is made from Rosewood and is made in an army knife style. The aerator is a typical aerator. There is not really much that one can change up on those. The style is typical of other brands and is of the same materials.

Tell me what is your favorite wine? What types do you like? Do you have any to recommend? I'd love to try something new. What do you like to do while enjoying a nice wine?

And purely out of curiosity... do you enjoy your wines room temperature or chilled? It is 50/50 so far between a friend and I. So please tell me what you like.












I was provided these two items free for my review and honest feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment