Sunday, February 7, 2016

All Seasons Baby Carrrier

All Seasons Baby Carrier
This one you can find Here, however I am NOT, I repeat, NOT recommending this carrier.
#Dealzip




I received this carrier to review. However this is not one that I can recommend to ANYONE. There is NO way that this even can be used for a newborn. Even though it says so in the title, DO NOT do it. It is NOT newborn safe at all. I have a lot of babywearing experience and this is not a carrier I can even get comfortable in. I have given this many tries over the past month or so, with my baby and
toddler. Neither could I get this comfortable with or safe feeling. I was told that you can do back carries with this... again DO NOT attempt. NOT safe. The seat is just too narrow to be safe. The
buckles are regular buckles and not safety ones.

Also the back/waist strap has two buckles.. it is kind-of difficult to use when in a hurry because it is best if you make sure that pad is in the center of your back.




Now I know this looks like a "crotch dangler" and it essentially is for the most part. What is different is that the seat is not like other carriers. The seat area is a pocket that holds a foam piece, it feels just like what bicycle helmet foam is made of. It is hard, yet lightweight. That piece makes it less like a crotch dangler and more of a rigid seat. Now while that may seem like a good thing, I found that because of the seat it is very hard to get the position right. My children always were squished forward, were uncomfortable, and hated it.

Now this isn't all a total bust. I like the fabric print, I think the fabric is an appropriate kind also. I was given the orange fabric/arrow print.

Pro
Nice fabric color/designs
Padded straps
Multiple pockets to hold items

Con 
No safety buckles
The seat is way to small
Not adjustable enough
Not for back carries
Cannot be used with newborns like the title suggests, nor would I use it with a 3 month old like the listing suggests. 6 months of age would be the absolute MINIMUM age I would even attempt to use this carrier with.
Does not come with ANY instructions and when I contacted the seller I was given a canned response and directed to the listing.

Overall I cannot recommend this to most parents. There are several safety issues I have with this carrier. I do believe that this is a good start to a carrier design. If the company would be willing to make some changes I believe that this could become a really nice and well functioning carrier for the general public.


I was provided this baby carrier complementary to test and give my honest review. I have no relationship with the seller.





























No comments:

Post a Comment