Monday, February 22, 2016

Keyboard Wrist Rest with Mouse/Wrist Pad

Keyboard Wrist Rest with Mouse/Wrist Pad
You can find it Here.
#CushionCare



 

CushionCare Memory foam keyboard wrist rest with mouse pad wrist rest. 

Let me just jump right in here, because sometimes I struggle to find the right words to start. So I will just go with the flow. Do I like this.. maybe? yes? I suppose. That really is how I feel about this set. Ages ago, and I do mean ages ago I used to work in a wire harness shop. I ran hundreds of miles of wire working for that place. I also developed carpal tunnel syndrome. If you do not know what it is, you are lucky. So anyway ever since then whenever I do a lot of computer work I get sore and inflamed wrists that just ache. 



Handy dandy little devices such as the keyboard wrist rest is supposed to help eliminate this issue. It is supposed to put your wrists at a supported angle.  So again.. do I like it? Yeah I kind of do. I do not
have a mouse. So I use that mouse pad and support to rest on when I am scrolling thru web pages on the touch screen. As for the long strip that is supposed to go on the computer, not so much. It seems a little soft/empty to me. Like it needs to be filled more. That would be a good way to describe it. So in that aspect I think it is just ok. 

What do you think? Do you use one of these wrist rests when you are on a computer. 

And on a lighter note.. I keep wanting to type "wrist wrest" and it cracks me up. 

I was provided this wrist rest set at a discount to test and give my honest review.
















No comments:

Post a Comment