Sunday, February 7, 2016

Glytterati Men's Wedding Band in Titanium

Glytterati Men's Wedding Band in Titanium
You can find it Here.
#GlytteratiRings


I received a men's wedding band to test out. Now obviously I'm not a man, but I do have a partner and children. Both who gave it a try for me. So it has been through alot in the short time we have had it.

So what is it.. well it is a men's ring in Tungsten and gold ion plated. This ring has all the class and elegance that the high priced mall store rings have without the cost. It has held up very well, so I will have to assume that if it can handle the roughness and ick a child can throw at it, that it will stand up nicely to everyday wear and tear.

If you are looking for a ring on a budget this is an excellent alternative to check into.

I was provided this ring complimentary to test and review. I have no relationship with the seller.








No comments:

Post a Comment