Friday, February 12, 2016

Exfoliating Cloth

http://onereviewingmamma.blogspot.com/2016/02/exfoliating-cloth.html Exfoliating Cloth by GreenHeartLabs
As always, find it Here.
#Greenheartlabs



So very recently I had the pleasure of receiving an exfoliating cloth. For those of you that do not know what one is yet, it is quit simply just what it sounds like. A long piece of material, preferably sewn along the edges, made of a coarse material.

This particular one came to me in a gray/black exotic animal print. I admit, I did not measure the length of the material. I had every intention of measuring the length, but I seem to have lost my tape measure so I kept forgetting. Anyway it is long enough to comfortably hold both ends and use to wash/massage your own back. With this particular cloth I would have to say it is closest to loofah material, but weaved much closer.

I am actually really glad this exfoliating cloth came to me when it did. Not long ago I started (another review item) using argan oil shampoo. Ever since then it has made my back breakout like crazy unfortunately. Using the exfoliating cloth after washing my hair has helped a bunch. I can start to see a visible difference and it has not been that long. Yah! I have also started to use it on my legs to help with shaving. I REALLY want to try something like that "nono" I see on tv because I am loathing shaving for multiple reasons now.

Overall I would say this is a pretty useful item to have hanging around in the shower. As for durability.. we will see. I will update if/when something changes. I am hopeful that it will last longer than my loofah poufs.

I was provided this exfoliating cloth complimentary to test and give my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment