Tuesday, November 17, 2015

10 Ft. Braided Charging Cable - White

10 Foot Long iPhone iPad Charging Cord For iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Mini & iPod - This EXTRA LONG Lightning Cable Is Constructed Of Braided Fabric & Is Guaranteed To Be More Durable Than Certified Apple Lightning Cords. by Reach Cables.

You may visit the Amazon post Here.  #ReachCablesIphoneCORD

I don't know about anyone else but I am sick of charging cables going to crap. I cannot tell you how many phone cables I have been through in just this last year along. The same goes for the kids and their devices. When I seen this cord available I just knew I had to try it out. There was no getting around it. The braided cable and the length of the cable are what drew me into the Amazon ad.

When the package arrived at my home a few days later I was excited to try it out. As I opened the small package I was surprised to see just how long the cable was. 10ft is still 10ft but seeing it all laid out instead of coiled in a package was surprising, but good! No more wall hugging for us. Once out of the package I inspected the cord just to see what we were getting. The craftsmanship is really pretty darn good. The braided wire makes it a bit firmer than an OEM cord but that doesn't bother me one bit. In fact it adds to the cord I believe. It doesn't make it feel wimpy. The braiding on the wire extends into the connectors at the end. Which is great because this is the spot where all of our other cords have broken. The point where the wire and end connector seems to be the weakest point in all of our charging/data cords. So anyway this one has the braiding going inside the end of the connector and not just butting up to the edge. Giving it a bend back and forth leads me to believe that it will be a more durable cord

Once out of the bag and inspected, the cord went right into a device. It works like a charm. We are currently using it with an iPad mini. That is the only one that requires that plug end at the moment.

My one and only issue with this cord is that it does not make a secure connection like an OEM cord would. Generally speaking the cord is great and works, but if you are using your device while charging it, it might not charge. We have had it charge and then stop, charge fully, and then charge/stop/charge repeatedly. 9/10 times all you need to do is readjust the cord and all is good again. But that gets annoying at times.

All in all a great cord minus the loose connection issue. I would buy again.








 #ReachCablesIphoneCORD

No comments:

Post a Comment