Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ear/Nose plugs

Supreme Swimming Ear Plugs and Nose Clip Bundle by Supreme Sports Equipment.
You can find these on Amazon Here.
#SupremeSportsGear

Last week I got this little bundle pack in the mail to review and test out. Living in central Florida you would think that this is perfect. Yeah, maybe if it was not November haha. It seems that TWO of my beach items that I was really looking forward to using came at just the wrong time entirely. It has been in the 50s. Too cold for me.. and I'm a northerner. So it was off to an indoor pool to give these a test. 

You can't go wrong with this bundle pack really. There are several ear plugs and a nose clip all nicely fitting into a hard plastic case. Gone are the days of loose plugs rolling around getting dirty and squished in the bottom of your gym or beach bag. No issues with either the ear plugs or the nose clip. Both items worked as they are supposed to. I personally enjoy this style of ear plug better than the kind you squish to make smaller and then insert into your ear. I find that the type in this bundle pack are easier to use and do not hurt my inner ear like the other kind does. 

After using these ear plugs I had no ear pain and best of all.. dry ears! I get frequent ear infections after having wet ears and I can already tell that this is going to be a product that I will be using for the foreseeable future. Or until my children decide that they need to grow legs and hide in the most random of places.  I purchased this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. These are all my own opinions and experience with this product.




No comments:

Post a Comment