Sunday, November 15, 2015

Intro...

Hello everyone!

     Welcome to my product review blog. Here I will be giving my honest and unbiased reviews to various products. I will be reviewing various items ranging from whatever your mind can think of. I really have no limits on what I am willing to review.. Or at least to date I have not encountered a product I am unwilling to test. So I suppose it is safe to say that I will test almost anything within reason I suppose.

    So a little about me... I am me, nothing more, nothing less. I am who I am. But who am I? Well I am a mom to 6. I am a nurse. I am a doula. And I love it all! I generally do not follow the set "norms" with society. I'm not quite vanilla, and not quite full on flavorful. I am what I consider to be a healthy mix. I have a vast range of likes. What are my likes you may be wondering... Well placenta art (Waaaat! yes, placenta art! You should check it out, it really isn't as gross as you might be thinking.), Geocashing, Bookcrossing, traveling, writing to pen pals, reading, and of course testing products.

    Now enough about me and more to why we are here. If you are reading this than you can expect that the products I review will be given the most honest review that I can give. I review products from several different sources. If something is sub par, or even sucks, I'll tell you. I generally am a tell it like it is girl, so don't be butthurt if I don't find your favorite product as spectacular as you do. We all have opinions.

With that short little intro lets get to reviewing!

2 comments: