Sunday, November 29, 2015

International Wall Charger 4 Plugs

International wall charger 4 plug by aLLreli
You can find it Here.


I have to say that I really like this travel charger. It has 6 USB outlets for charging various devices. There are even dedicated slots for specific devices to optimize charging. The charger comes with 4 different wall plugs for different travel destinations. It even has an American plug, so when you return home you can still use it to charge your devices. 

On the front there is a blue light, so you know the device is on and working. In the back where the wall outlets connect to the converter there is a little button on the bottom corner. That is what you push to release the wall plug. I really like that design. Because the pieces click together there is no way for the two pieces to come apart when fully loaded and in use, causing the parts to separate and not charge unknowingly. There is nothing like waking up from a night of sleep to find your phone has no battery because the plug fell out of the wall/charger. I can say this has honestly happened to me while abroad and it was not cool. This feature eliminates that potential problem. 

The device itself is very lightweight too. This really is a must have if you are traveling internationally. I don't have a bad thing to say about this charger. You really cannot go wrong with this device. Lightweight, secure adapters, dedicated slots for various devices.. it is an all in one charger. And it comes with instructions. Which as I'm sure you know if you have been following my posts, that is a huge plus in my eyes! I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. These are my opinions from having personally tested the product.








No comments:

Post a Comment